All Access Pass: $529 (Full Price)
The All Access Pass gives you virtually unlimited access to the full conference – 3+ full days of programming and all official #SMWTO events during Social Media Week including but not limited to: Opening Day keynotes at Glenn Gould Studio, core conference programming at BrainStation and BrightLane, offsite “tours,” networking socials and parties. All Access Pass holders get perks like exclusive and advanced access to special events. Click here to learn more. Some events may have very limited capacity and require pre-registration.
Single Day Pass – Opening Day Keynotes at Glenn Gould Studio + #SMWTO Opening Night Party: $289 (Full Price)
This November, Toronto’s Social Media Week will kick off with a full day of programming at CBC’s gorgeous Glenn Gould Studio theatre. Without a doubt our biggest day, opening day programming will consist of keynotes, panels, feature interviews and special presentations from top experts, influencers and brands, as well as networking opportunities at the Glenn Gould Studio lounge.
NOTE: Single Day Passes are only valid on Monday, November 13th.
NEW! #SMWTO Evening Pass
Can’t attend the conference but want to take part in #SMWTO? Fortunately there’s something happening every night during Toronto’s Social Media Week!. For those who want to network, socialize and attend Social Media Week events outside of regular office hours, we’re pleased to now offer a special new pass that will give you access to:
- The Official Opening Night Party on Monday, November 13 at Entertainment One
- The Official Closing Night Party on Thursday, November 16 at House of VR
- Roundtable and Networking at OneEleven, hosted by Keyhole on Tuesday, November 14
- Speaker Series & Networking at Shopify, on Wednesday, November 15
- Panel & Networking Reception hosted by Faulhaber, on Wednesday, November 15