Toronto’s Social Media Week, independently organized by Pinch Social, will take place during the November edition of SMW (Nov 13-16) along with cities around the world like Chicago and Dubai!
This year, Toronto’s Social Media Week kicks off on Monday, November 13th with a full day of programming at CBC’s Glenn Gould Studio theatre. This special event will consist of inspiring and informative keynote talks, interviews and panels from leading experts and brands in the field. The event is open to both those with Single Day Passes and All Access (Full Conference) Passes.
Passes are available to purchase before Friday, November 10th.
Some events are limited in capacity and require pre-registration, so get your pass as soon as possible!
- Fireside chat and audience Q&A with award-winning mega-influencer, Claudia Oshry aka @GirlWithNoJob
- Opening keynote by Emmy-winning Producer + Brand Storyteller, David Beebe
- BNN host and former “Dragon” Bruce Croxon interviews the co-founders of Diply
- Canadian Broadcaster and Mental Health advocate Michael Landsberg talks hashtags and community with CBC Toronto media personality and Metro Morning Host Matt Galloway
- Bestselling author, speaker and Chief Strategy Officer for Diply, Kirstine Stewart
- A special presentation by Gregory Galant, cofounder of The Shorty Awards
- Opening night party hosted by Entertainment One
- Tours, networking and interactive events at Twitter Canada, House of VR, Shopify, TIFF Bell Lightbox, YouTube Space and OneEleven
Following the programming on Monday night will be the official SMWiTO “kick-off” party at Entertainment One.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, those who have purchased the All Access Pass (full week conference pass) will be able to attend masterclass sessions, workshops and panels at our two partner locations: BrainStation Toronto and BrightLane Inc., both conveniently located downtown on King West, walking distance from Glenn Gould Studio.
#SMWTO will also feature a number of networking events, socials, special offsite partner events and interactive tours at cool spaces around the city like Twitter Canada, TIFF Bell Lightbox and YouTube Space Toronto.
Our week concludes on Thursday night with a closing party at House of VR!